Lasco® Schedule 40 PVC fittings in 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. are available in pro pack buckets — couplings, tees, female threaded caps, slip caps, male adapters, female adapters, 45º elbows, and 90º elbows. They are easy to carry, stack, and keep track of the PVC fittings you need.
• ASTM D-1784 – Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
• ASTM D-2466 – Socket Type Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe Fittings, Schedule 40.
• ASTM F-1970 – Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings, Appurtenances or Valves for use in Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) or Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(CPVC) systems.
• MATERIAL – LASCO Schedule 40 Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B. -O-rings are produced from a Buna- N (Nitrile) material
• LISTINGS – NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G: Drinking Water System Components Weighted average lead content of less than or equal to 0.25% and is in compliance with California’s Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) – NSF/ANSI Standard 14: Plastics Piping system components and Related Materials. Includes ANSI Standard 61, Annex G
• Not to be used in the Hot or Cold water distribution system in a dwelling Maximum Service Temperature 140°F
• Do not use LASCO fittings for compressed air or gases.
• Do not test PVC piping systems with compressed air or gases.
• Do not use fittings with liquids not recommended by LASCO
• Fitting modification voids the warranty.