Tectite by Apollo Push-to-Connect copper fittings are the fastest and most simple way to join any combination of copper, CPVC, PE-RT and PEX pipe without the use of clamps, solder, open flame or glue. Simply insert the pipe to allow the stainless steel teeth to grip the pipe securely against the o-ring. Fitting removal is just as easy using a simple disconnect tool. After assembly, fittings may be rotated for simpler installation in tight spaces.
- Constructed of copper.
- Push-fit design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight space.
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Removal tool allows for fitting removal (sold separately).
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
|ACPC3412||3/4″ x 1/2″ Coupling|
|ACPDEE12||1/2″ CTS x 1/2″ FPT Drop Ear Elbow|
|ACPF12||1/2″ Female Adapter|
|ACPF1234||1/2″ CTS x 3/4″ FPT Female Adapter|
|ACPF34||3/4″ Female Adapter|
|ACPM12||1/2″ Male Adapter|
|ACPM1234||1/2″ CTS x 3/4″ MPT Male Adapter|
|ACPM34||3/4″ Male Adapter|
|ACPT343412||3/4″ x 3/4″ x 1/2″ Tee|