Tectite by Apollo Push-to-Connect copper fittings are the fastest and most simple way to join any combination of copper, CPVC, PE-RT and PEX pipe without the use of clamps, solder, open flame or glue. Simply insert the pipe to allow the stainless steel teeth to grip the pipe securely against the o-ring. Fitting removal is just as easy using a simple disconnect tool. After assembly, fittings may be rotated for simpler installation in tight spaces.
- Constructed of copper.
- Push-fit design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight space.
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Removal tool allows for fitting removal (sold separately).
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
|ACPC12||Coupling – 1/2 in.|
|ACPC3412||Coupling – 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.|
|ACPC34||Coupling – 3/4 in.|
|ACPE12||Elbow – 1/2 in.|
|ACPE34||Elbow – 3/4 in.|
|ACPDEE12||Drop Ear Elbow – 1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in. FPT|
|ACPF12||Female Adapter – 1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in. FPT|
|ACPF1234||Female Adapter – 1/2 in. CTS x 3/4 in. FPT|
|ACPF34||Female Adapter – 3/4 in. CTS x 3/4 in. FPT|
|ACPM12||Male Adapter – 1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in. MPT|
|ACPM1234||Male Adapter – 1/2 in. CTS x 3/4 in. MPT|
|ACPM34||Male Adapter – 3/4 in. CTS x 3/4 in. MPT|
|ACPT12||Tee – 1/2 in.|
|ACPT343412||Tee – 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.|
|ACPT34||Tee – 3/4 in.|
|ACPCAP12||Cap – 1/2 in.|
|ACPCAP34||Cap – 3/4 in.|